Hi all, just want to stay before I start off how glad I am to find this place as I have been going through utter hell with worry over the past month.

It all started early March when I got a sharp pain in my left testicle. Not sure where it came from but I just thought it was from lifting weights. I hoped it would go away, waited a week but with no change went to see my GP. He checked me out, said it was just a groin strain and it would go away in time. I was reassured.

Despite this, the pain continued and I started googling away at my symptoms which put the fear of god into me to say the least. I was sure I had testicular cancer. I started checking my 'balls' obsesivelly - I mean 4 or 5 times a day - there was no change, no lumps, no swelling etc but just this pain.

Fast forward to today and the pain has disapated (sp?) but I still have a mild discomfort in my left testicle and I am still very worried. This has only got worse since I got a sore back last week which hasnt gone away and in one of my google searches found that a sore back is a symptom of testicular cancer that has spread. I am booking another appointment with my GP this week but really don't know what to think. My life has just been crap the past month.

Anyone with any advice or support would be much appreciated

Cheers