Thread: Tired

Tired

Ive recently been having a few late(ish) nights-going to bed about 12,waking up at 6.30am, but when i do go to bed i feel a bit shaky. Im lucky not to have had a bad attack for a couple of months, im also on Inderal tablets so hopefully they are doing the job.
    The question is, does anyone else ever feel like this? so tired next day, achy muscles (ive had blood tests a couple months back, all clear)?
    im also due to go on a 11hr flight next week and am generally scared of flying-could it be my mind subconciously playing games?
    (i also work full time and have been doing a lot of pc work lately, also in the evenings)

Re: Tired

It sounds as though you are just overtired.

I work shifts and often go to bed late and get up very early. After a while it does catch up with you and it definitely makes me more anxious.

If you are working lots and are worried about flying, then those stresses will be adding to it all, and so it's probably a good idea to try to make sure you are getting a bit more sleep.

Sometimes I find that spending too much time on the PC can make me feel a bit weird too, so it might be worth trying to switch off the computer a bit earlier and giving yourself a bit more time to relax before you go to bed.

Take care

xxx

Re: Tired

I spend most my nights on the pc and it definitly affects my eyes and how tired i feel, i can tell when i've not been on it for a few nights.

This week i have been feeling really tired and i only work part time, but i don't tend to go to bed before 12 and generally just wake up early which does'nt help either.

Thread Information