Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Light Headed

Hi Henry, When I first satrted suffering panic attacks and anxiety I used to get the dizzy and lightheaded feeling alot, I even started to avoid leaving the house because of it and became a hermit for about 8 months because everytime I use to step outside my front door that feeling would hit me and at the time I didn't know it was anxiety and used to think I would end up collapsing in the street. I am alot better now and don't let the anxiety stop me from going anywhere as I know what it is now.
    Glad to hear you are feeling better today
    Take care
    Love Lisaxxx

Hi Henry,
    I know exactly how you are feeling,and I still get the awful cotton wool head and dizziness,sometimes a you described lasting all day.I too have never fainted,but it doesnt stop me feeling like I might at times.I was only asking for some reassurance regarding this very thing on the forum the other day.Check out the replys to my post under Panic attacks "fainting fear".There was some really good advice on there from some wise heads on this site.Helped me alot anyway.Good luck.xx

Hi Henry

Know exactly how you feel, it is sureal but then it is what is happening to us. I feel like i am on a different wave length then someone beams me back down, now wating to sound so out of it but that is how it feels hon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Ah, thanks for the info! (sorry for my late reply -- forgot to subscribe to the topic, so didn't notice anyone else had replied :()

Well I've convinced myself that I'm not going to pass out (my BP's fine, and from my brief experience with my beloved BP wrist monitor, it doesn't dip when I become anxious, so apparently there's no way I can pass out.)

I went for a big (3 hour!) walk a couple of days ago, became dizzy a few times, but this promptly stopped after I told myself I really wasn't going to pass out so 'relax'. Worked a treat .

I did get pretty dizzy on a short walk yesterday, however, and paniced a bit, but I'm working hard on not beating myself up over any failures -- something I'm not very good at, sadly.

Anyway, on the whole guess I feel pretty good today

Take care,
    Henry

Hi, I get light headed right out of the blue.. feel dizzy. and it makes me want to run.. and get away from people fast.. I hate the feeling so i know where you are coming from.
    brandy

[HELLO..READ YOUR TOPIC...YES I GET THE LIGHTHEADED FEELING TOO ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS COS BLOOD PRESSURE WAS QUIE LOW WHICH IT USED TO BE, BUT NOW BP IS NORMAL SO DONT THINK ITS THAT..I ALSO HAVE TINNITUS...RINGING NOISE IN THE EAR..WHICH IS AWFUL...NO CURE THOUGH...WONDER WHAT DOES CAUSE LIGHT HEADEDNESS???IF ANYONE GIVES YOU A GOOD ANSWER PLEASE LET ME KNOW...yellow][/yellow]

Hi.

I get this quite a lot, really you have just got to try and relax and not to worry about anything, which is very hard I know. Just try and focus on other things. Thats a good idea accepting the symptoms and saying they won't hurt you, that has helped me in some cases yes. Try not to worry.

Scooby2005
    x x

i feel light headed. i feel like i am not real and like im not here kind of.
    i have had it day after day for about 3 months now.
    and it feels like i am forgeting stuff.
    please help.

Hi Mikey and welcome to the forum, it might be a good idea as you are new for you to introduce yourself in introductions hun, people will then welcome you properly.

Best wishes,

Polly

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information