Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Light Headed

i just wanted to ask a question but it doesnt matter.
    bi

Hi - I also have a forum going at the moment about the same thing!

'Its the dizziness/waves of dizziness/lightheadedness/unsteadiness that dont ever leave!! even when I feel pretty good - they still are there! it makes me question time after time whether it is just anxiety i hate it!'

i believe its to do with the adrenaline release caused by anxiety. also tension in the neck and shoulders which can make even the slightest movement alter your balance.

heard it all but still struggle to believe!

at least we know other people suffer the same and its common in anxiety sufferers (that info doesnt always help tho!)

julie x

does ****ing cause this?
    and is ****ing bad?

master bating sorry

mikey - you've been doing a lot of stuff if its every day for the last 3 months mate!

if its making you feel bad - heres a tip - dont do it!

happy days to all

julie x

(good lord)

Hi there,

Yes I seem to be getting them alot for the past 3 months, it almost feels like I am high or something (which I don't do any drugs at all) or like I am having a anxiety attack which I never use to get before and now it comes when it wants.. Does anyone else get this and if so how can I stop it.[V]

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi there,

Yes I seem to be getting them alot for the past 3 months, it almost feels like I am high or something (which I don't do any drugs at all) or like I am having a anxiety attack which I never use to get before and now it comes when it wants.. Does anyone else get this and if so how can I stop it.[V]

<div align="right">Originally posted by just_Me - 30 July 2006 : 07:06:42</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Sometimes, it can start by something I eat, I know that sounds funny, but really I can eat something and like 2 min it starts.

Re: Light Headed

i donlt understand i have giddiness, lost of balance the whole day, hat i have to tip toe sometimes or stand with 1 leg, to balance, why is it happening, how can i stop that, what can ido to regain my balance, how to start, i read the book but i don[t undersntad, what she mean by accepting, face, float let it pass, how to do that, plse help me, at shoud i ddo , she say accept face float what is that?

I too have suffered a lot with giddiness/loss of balance when I have had anxiety _ I am just getting over a 3 year episode of it now. Re Claire Weekes, what she means by Accepting the feelings is; Dont fight how you are feeling. Dont get cross with it or irritable. Just accept the feelings and dont question them. Just let them come. When she says Face, she means, by my way of thinking, dont let how you are feeling stop you doing anything. If you want to go for a coffee with a friend, do so. Just keep on doing as much as you are able and a bit more besides. If you Face something that is troubling you, the fear goes. By Floating she means, Relax and go gently forward. For example, imagine, if you are scared of going into a shop, that you are floating in on a magic carpet or a cloud or something. The very idea of floating is a relaxing one so try and relax and go with a nice picture in your mind and keep positive too without fighting how you are feeling. And by Letting more time pass by, she just means give it more time - Dont put a time on your recovery - just take it a day at a time. I know this is easier said than done, but with practice you can do it.

Hope this helps
    Shirley

thanks, i hope we all be okay soon. id on't know how but i try. to face it, i always complain and angry why this happening to me and make mee feel so low down i can't even talk to my parents, they like to talk to me, cos of my problems that i am facing them, ialways try to avoid talking to them, i feel so angry iritated, all i want to do is sleep, rest and be alone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information