Thread: stoppin meds

stoppin meds

MMM

was sitting in que at mc donalds when this awful thought came to me. been off citrolapram for 4 weeks 3 days, and feel very positive this time, know what to do to calm myself down etc, and this site has been a blessing. then i thought what if the med. is still in my system and that,s why i feel ok and in another couple of weeks i'm going to flip again.:([|)]

I'm sort of laughing about it cos i feel ok now, but i keep thinking what if that is the case, dont know how long they say in your system for. ws only taking 20mg a day. Any thoughts ?????

kairen x

I think 4 weeks is a good time to be off meds.

I'm no expert, but would have thought any lack of meds would have had affected you by now.

Glad that you're feeling positive, but we do have blips and we have to be ready to accept them, thinking that we will soon be better again.

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

yeahj i agree with ray think you would have had any withdrawal symptoms by now............hope all goes well but be ready to accept any blips you might get and just keep going forward

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

thanks for that [^]

i did think that thay would be out of my system, but then just had that little doubt, thought this is to good to be true LOL.

I'm trying so hard this time not to go back on them i know i can do itif i just keep calm and stop listening to them "VOICES" LOL thanks again at least on here i dont feel like i'm losing the plot

kairen x

hi Kairen,

It takes around 2 weeks I think for the meds to be completely out of your system. So don't worry hun, feeling good is all your own doing!!

Sarah

that is good to hear, see if i hadnt found this site i prob would have got my self really worked up about that, and ended up getting scared and going back on them., thanks so much all of you xxxxxxxx

kairen x

Hi Kairen

They should be out of your system by now, so now you can put down to how well you feel that you have come through the worst and are managing quite well on your own.

That is positive and great news and well done you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Thread Information