I am new to this site though I've been dealing with health anxiety for years, I think. I haven't had an episode in years and it seems to be back now out of nowhere and I'm so upset about it. The problem is part of me thinks something is really wrong with me physically. I've visited doctors who all tell me I'm healthy, but I'm not entirely convinced. For instance, I just had a panic attack on the subway because I felt a bubble-like thing in my throat and chest and thought maybe it was a blod clot and that I was about to stop breathing and die right there. For the last weeks I've been so tired and feel like I have the flu, but with only the lethargy and achy limb symptoms. Is that anxiety or do I need to hunt down a doctor who will diagnose me with something real????? This is the daily struggle I face and it is so awful! I can't imagine living like this. What is the solution? I'm seeing a therapist, but not sure she's "getting it." (By the way, I still have that gas feeling in my chest and it's making me so anxious.) Any words would be so appreciated!