Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Reasurrance Please

Need Reasurrance Please

Hello lovely people For the past 2-3 weeks my health anxiety is sky high and this past week I'm really not coping well with my symptoms at all and cant seem to settle My symptoms are

Dizzyness
    Pains in head mostly left hand side
    Floating feeling
    Pains in left leg and foot

These symptoms are present 24/7 and are really starting to worry me Usually my symptoms go away but these ones arent and I'm imagining all sorts I'm at the extent of planning my 2 childrens futures with me not in them it's so bad I've managed to get an appointment with my doctor on Monday morning but I just want some reasurrance from you lovely people until then please. xxxxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Re: Need Reasurrance Please

Hi Mand,

None of that sounds serious mate but having made myself quite ridiculous over my wisdom tooth this last week I feel I know totally where you are coming from.

I think a deep breath and the words 'this is anxiety making me feel this way but I am doing the sensible thing by going to the doctor for reassurance and everytime I go over the top with my thoughts I am going to tell myself to stop because I know negative thoughts like this = horrible bodily symptoms' would be in order!!

Love Piglet

Me Mandy

Dizzyness, floating feeling, pains in the head . Hun remember Anxiety gives us all sorts of wierd and wondefull symptoms, the dizzyness and floating feeling come ten a penny with anxiety. The pains in the head sounds like tension to me.

Well done for making an appointment with the doc as i think the reasurance will do you the word of good!

Call me anytime mate if you wanna gab!! WOOOOOOT!!

Heaps of love to you
    Lisa
    xxxxx

Hey Manmoor

All things i get with Anxiety hunny. I also do that silly thing of torturing myself with images of my kids growing up without Mummy. And that just feeds the HA doesn't it and makes us worse.

let us know how you get on at the docs - this is just a message to say I totally know what your going through

Hugs
    Emira

I can and will get through this....

Mandy

I have been suffering from exactly the same thing recently, especially the dizziness and pains in the head.

The pains in my legs seem to have gone for the time being (just you watch them come back now ). They were random pains that moved around my legs.

I have been told it is anxiety and not to worry.

Hope your feeling better.

Take care x

hi mandy,

just a quick reply to say you're not alone mate, i have these dizzy spells quite often, i been feelin pretty low for a week or two now, it usually passes tho, thats the thought that keeps me going.

hi mandy
    i get this dizzy floaty feeling too hun. i can be fine for along time and then it comes back. probably just a blip. it will go away. but you are right by going to the doc. it will put your mind at rest. just try to distract yourself and keep busy. hard i know. but its probably all down to anxiety
    love debera

Oh Hun sorry you are feeling so crap. Anxiety does wicked things to you hey. I to suffer with dizziness & head pain at times.

Sending you some BIG & REASSURING Hun

Good luck with Dr's on Monday let us know how you get on.

Take Care,

Love & Wishes,

Pip's X X

Oh peeps your all fab I could kick myself sometimes I honestly could. Eleven years coming on 12 I've had this darn health anxiety and when I'm in a positive frame of mind with my symptoms I get so proud of myself as I'm sure you all know what I mean. But this past while has been tough going for me but I knew you lovely people would reasure me cos your all just brilliant I've come a long way since I joined this site 2 years ago but the wee blips are few and you guys give me the strength when times are bad and a big hugs back at each and every one of you thanks a million xxxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

its what we're here for mate, we all get insecure about our health when we experience weird goings on in our bodies.

just remember ur not alone an theres always somebody on here who will no exactly what your feeling.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information