Thread: vitamins!!!

vitamins!!!

hi everyone,
    thanks for all your replys on the dreaded monthly probs, does anyone know if vit b complex would help with the physical symptoms of pmt like dizzyness, upset tum ect... and how often do you have to take them e.g 2 weeks before you start or continually, everyday[)]
    luv sue

hi Sue,

I'm not sure about vitamin b but I have hear from many people that primrose oil is very good for all the pmt symptoms. Keep meaning to try it myself but haven't done yet..

Sarah

Hi I take Vit B continuously, also evening oil of Primrose and Aloe Vera capsules to help with tummy probs. You will probably find it will take a while before you see any benefit from taking them so stick with it. I've definately found a difference from taking the Aloe Vera capsules. Hope that helps!

Di

Hi sue, I got prescribed with Vit b complex strong Tablets months ago for my anxietys etc. I realy dont know if they are helping or not as i also started antidepressants, doing more relaxation and breathing exersices and use affirmations. I do feel better at times lots beter than 12 months ago but dont know what is helping, as i have started so many things to help lol. might be a combination of them all. Take caree. Vernon

Hi Sue ,

Part of the Vit B (B6) complex is reputed to help with PMT and the rest will support your nervous system.

Initially one a day but you can drop to every other day when you feel better.

Wild Yam and Primose oil are specifically recommended for
    hormone imbalances such as PMT. None of them specifically target dizziness but overall they help you feel more settled and balanced during this time.

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
    You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Hi Sue,
    I take B100 Vitamin B Complex from Holland and Barrett, which as Meg said is also supposed to be very good for the nervous system, so it is worth giving it a go. It takes a while for it to get into your system and I take one a day.

Hope this helps, Love, Linda.x

...and you will pee bright yellow so don't worry.

Thread Information