Thread: Using own pics

Question Using own pics

Hi
    Quick question...I have tried uploading my own image off my pc onto my profile but it wont work it just keeps saying 'File upload failed' or something like that and I want to use my own avator too but it wont allow me to. Can you explain how I can do it? Many thanks!
    Carla

Question Re: Using own pics

Hi again
    Having a very early morning can't sleep blonde moment I think, because just realised that my profile image has uploaded, but I want to have my own avator image and I cant see any way of doing that as it only allows me to have one of the avators that are already on here. Could you tell me how to change that? Thanks!

Re: Using own pics

Hi Carla,

If you are having bother uploading your photo, try e-mailing it to Nic with a short message telling her what is happening.

nomorepanic@btinternet.com

hope this helps

Lisa
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Carla08 View Post
    Hi again
    Having a very early morning can't sleep blonde moment I think, because just realised that my profile image has uploaded, but I want to have my own avator image and I cant see any way of doing that as it only allows me to have one of the avators that are already on here. Could you tell me how to change that? Thanks!
    I had the same problem, Carla. Can you let me know what you find out?

Cheers!

You cannot upload your own avatars - mail me them or a link to the website page.

Cheers

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks for help. Will forward a pic on.
    Carla

Thread Information