Thread: Feeling detached from the world

Feeling detached from the world

I feel really detached from the rest of the world today, i think it might be a side effect of my medication as im only on the 3rd day of it being raised from 40mg up to 60mg but i keep worrying this is how im always going to feel. Has anyone else felt this side effect (if it is one?) , it makes me feel sad too sometimes and then other times like i feel 'nothing' like im slightly sedated....im feeling very confused to be honest. Help anybody? Is it a side effect that will slowley wear off or is it how im going to feel on these meds? or is it just a tired mind from so much anxiety??? Help someone, i feel like im going nuts!!!! All i can think are negative thoughts!!! ahhh....
    C xxx

...baby steps everyday.

Re: Feeling detached from the world

hi charlie cant help with the meds really but its easy to get into a rut of thinknig negative stuff all the time, i sometimes feel like im not here even when kids are here and hyper and hubby here too, i sort of take myself off and its like im on another planet. this week has been like that but usually im positive and i try to stay busy and walk lots as it helps me, but when im low it affects everyone even my eatin and me worrying about what i eat its not nice but i think mayb if you stay busy mayb some exercise and try to keep thinking good things you may feel better xxx

sometimes i an in a place or situation, and think am i really here? only happened since i have been on citalopram. but for a second i have to figure out if im dreaming or not ..

I felt like this top while on diazepam 2mg but i wasnt worried because thats a good thing about valium you cant worry about nothing maybe its just a side effect but your only on your 3rd but think positive feeling detached is not dangerous at all and cant harm you

Thread Information