Thread: Worried

Worried

Hi everyone
    I hope you are all as well as can be today.Last night really late, I got upset by things, and then suddenly felt sick. I was violently sick and had stomach trouble for ages throughout the night.I have stopped being sick now. What I noticed was that I was shaking to the extreme, and freezing cold and then the next moment red hot. Before I got upset I was fine except for anxiety and didnt feel physically ill or anything, it was almost like the anxiety and stress brought it on and I was really panicky and felt like cldnt breathe before it . Today I feel exhausted but all the shaking and jangling sensations throughout my body are there. I dont want to bother my gp with something as trivial as this, but I am worried. Do you think it was cos I was really anxious and upset that caused this? Does anyone else become sick and get stomach trouble suddenly come on by anxiety. This has never happened before to me where I am actually sick cos of the anxiety feelings?

Re: Worried

Carla,
    it could have been a bug i know lots that have had it, sounds same symptoms as what my mum had the other week.

Di xx

Hi Carla,

It could be a bug but it is also possible it could be anxiety. The thing with anxiety/panic is it has no structure, it can basicly effect us in many many different ways. Some people may be plagued by the same symptom constantly where others recieve a mish mash of them all and not know what is going to come next. Maybe you were going to come down with this bug that has been doing it's rounds and because you were so upset last night, it's just brought it out there and then.

It could be either Carla, but the main thing is you get some rest and have plenty fluids, treat yourself to a day with your feet up and a good book gal and see how you feel tomorrow.

Hope you feel lots better soon

Lots of love
    Lisa

xxxxxx

Thanks Lisa and Diane.Your replies have helped cos I was beginning to get anxious about being anxious lol I didnt know there was a bug going around. Not sure who I caught it off tho cos I dont really see anyone lol I am going to take it easy for today and not get embroiled in any arguments on here either
    Love to you both.

Carla,

my mum got the bug while she was here visiting me and none of us had it, strange!!

Just take it easy today and like lisa said plenty of fluids

Di xx

hey hun,
    hope u feel better soon.

if it is anx it does take it out of u mentally and physically the day after.

i often feel like ive run a marathon, or sat an exam

together in nmpness

mill xx

Thread Information