Thread: eye problems

eye problems

hi
    i seem to have stopped having major panic attacks but am still getting the panic and anxiety symptoms on a regular basis. I was wondering if anyone else has any problems with their eyes. mine is a permanent thing from the moment i wake up to the moment i go to bed. Its very hard to describe but my eyes dont feel clear although my vision is fine, almost like looking through a transparent fog. also it sometimes makes me feel not too spacially aware. objects can often seem quite fuzzy also. Its so hard to describe and its driving me nuts. ive had this constantly for quite a while now and cant understand why its not getting better although my panic attacks are. can anyone please help.

My vision is also blurry, not all the time though. I recently got new glasses and thought they got the perscription wrong, because everything was so blurry. Then the next day I put them on I could see just fine. Very wierd.

tessa

My vision can often be blurry. This is caused by low blood pressure, which is caused by anxiety..

I also have eye problems ... blurry and flickery vision, floating dots, bubbles, and threads, flashing bright spots ... don't worry about it too much, it's all part of the anxiety. I'm sure that as the anxiety decreases, it will subside and eventually go away.

Take care,
    Allie

Re: eye problems

i have had this too for 3 months, its like a flickery type vision, had eyes checkd they are perfect i guess it must be damaged nerves, i hope it goes soon, i think i have lost most of panic attacks but still have tinitus and strange vision 24/7 x

Re: eye problems

ive had this too.... its like im standing in a smokey room. with me its just down to certain lighting and times of day. My eyes are really sensitive to light.

Thread Information