Thread: Here we go again............

Here we go again............

Well - just as I feel more in control - oops it happens again.

Hot sticky day on saturday but went to Homebase and Asda to do shopping. Got inside Homebase and "phew" felt hot and dizzy and couldnt breathe - started to sway and hubby went round on his own leaving me near the exit - i refused to go out and run but I hovered around the exit door - ashamed I couldnt go round the whole shop but I honestly felt light headed. Asda was the same - fine until we reached a queue then - whoosh - trapped and dizxzy - I hate the humid weather and its always worse in the summer my anxiety!
    Wenjoy x

Re: Here we go again............

This sounds so familiar wenjoy, ive lost count of the times ive left a trolley full of shopping in the checkout queue! I think alot of ppl on here have been in the same boat, but well done for staying in the store. It doesnt matter that you couldnt go all the way around, the best part is you stayed, and now that you know you didn't pass out or fall in a heap on the floor you might feel better the next time around. Don't focus on the fact that you felt dizzy, but that you coped with it

Cathy xxx

Thread Information