Hi all

Those of you who may remember I made a series of posts over the past 2 months about my fear I had testicular cancer brought on by a pain in my left testicle.

Well i've had a rough couple of weeks because just days before my scheduled ultrasound I noticed a small bump near the top of my right testicle to add to the pain in my left. This put me up the wall with worry but I figured anything would come up on the ultrasound. Well, my ultrasound appointment was last week and got the results yesterday and it's came back all clear!

I am incredibly relieved but at the same time find myself questioning the results. I asked my doctor if the radiologist saw anything strange on my right testicle and he said there was nothing. I was hoping they had identified that it was a cyst or something so atleast I knew. Of course any rational person would relax now but I still find myself prodding away like before, thinking perhaps they have just missed something. I just cant seem to stop self checking and thinking the worst even after all my good news