Thread: Summer Again And Back Comes The Red Face

Angry Summer Again And Back Comes The Red Face

Anyone else having this trouble with blushing?? It comes every summer. As I may have said before, My entire face goes bright red, not just cheeks etc. I thought heat triggered it but I don't know, it only comes in the summer, You feel the burning starting, You then say to yourself "Oh no I'm starting to go red" this adds fuel to the fire, and before you know it you have a a face like a tomato. I don't even have to be out of breath or even feel warm for it to happen. I like to work out at home, and when I am on the treadmill I am roasting sure I look a bit flushed but I don't get my tomato head.

I'm sure its something to do with anxiety but don't have a clue how to fix it, I love summer (or I did) but I am just to embarrased to go out in the sun in fear of getting an attack.

Re: Summer Again And Back Comes The Red Face

I'm not really sure about this, I know its started to happen to me from Feb. i thought I was just allergic but I have noticed it when Im stressed. Wonder if anyone else knows about it.

Thread Information