Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jobcentre plus interviw

hi tatty well at least you tried, I think people are a lot more understanding now about things like this, than they used to be, never mind put it to the back of your mind until next time, maybe next time you will have it in your head about how nice they were and the building wont seem so strange and u will be ok you need to really chill out tonight and relax cos you will be drained after your day

take care honey xxx

kairen x

hi tatty,

Don't beat yourself up about not going. You weren't ready yet but you will be one day soon. I'm glad that they were very understanding about it - that's useful! It's also good that they haven't put you under any pressure to go soon so you can just take things slowly and work yourself up to it..

Sarah

Thanks Sarah

I was a bit gutted as this past week ive been able to do more than i have been able to in a long while ... but I suppose I need to take it slowly as its not all gonna be able to happen at once.

Went out for a drink for the first time in months with 3 close mates last nite, just to a local pub and sat outside where i was more comfortable ( think irelaxed after about an hour!) but at least I did it and for a few hours, so i just make myself look back on the great week or so ive had...and today was just a minor blip, which i will be able to conquour one day!!

Tatty B xx

Hi Tatty
    At least you realised that today was a "blip" and next time you'll do even better.
    Great news to hear that you went out for a drink that in itself is an achievement .
    Take care
    Tracy
    x

Hi Tatty

You did well just going along there 2day and well done for last nite aswell!X

onwards and upwards hun well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

Tatty

You have had some really good times and today wasnt one of them. That doesnt mean you have failed it meant you judged how you felt and didnt want to push yourself too much to the extent where it would make you worse.

You know you will be able to do it one day and you take your time on that.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi Tatty,

Don't worry hun you tried and thats the main thing. It just takes small steps that all. Well done for going out with your friends though thats brill news!

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX XX

Thanks Pips

Im really glad I managed to go out with my mates, gonna plan to do it once a week if poss, going to the same pub so I gradually get more and more confortable being there.

Tatty B xx

hi tatty

Glad you got out with your mates just to unwind a bit bet it felt good , well that gives you something to look forward to next week as well, if you werent so far away i'd join you LOL
    well done hun xxx

kairen x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information