Thread: Sorry feeling fed up, and feel the need to rant.

Sorry feeling fed up, and feel the need to rant.

Hi

Sorry about this I am absolutely feeling fed up, can't really be bothered to do anything, you know how it is.

Doesn't really help yesterday partner got home from work in a fowl mood, as he spilt something on his work tie( those clip on ties) and couldn't find his spare tie, so he sort of was angry, and it felt like he was having a go at me for some reason, he says not, but you know the feeling.

My online friend, I sometimes speak to him on yahoo messenger, well it is pot luck if he is on or not, sometime he says that he is going to be on and he doesn't(which really annoys me, if you see what I mean). The other day he said he cat went missing, he found the cat but had to take it to the vets as it wasnt very well, he said that he would keep me informed(I am a soft touch for pets), well he didn't and a days passes, I sent him lots of messages on yahoo, well the day aftern sent him message on yahoo, and he text me to say his cat had died, which I felt really awfull, harrassing him for information regarding his cat. We did speak in the evening, I asked when will he be on the internet next he said the next night(which he wasn't) and mentioned oh if you text me it might be a while before I text you back, but I will deffinitely send you a text back, I will not ignore you. (well I sent a text yesterday day time, to see if he was ok, but had no response back, and he wasn't on messenger last night . I feel pretty p****d off if you see what I mean, get angry , silly really. I don't want to lose him as a friend as I don't have any.

Also I was talking to partner this morning, going to the familys bbq(I used to really enjoy them, but now I don't ) on tomrrow, I said that I didn't feel like going, he sort of said you never feeling like doing anything, you have to snap out of it(hello how can you just snap out of it) that really cheesed me off as well, and he mentioned you should really go back to my Dr cos obviously those pills are not working(don't really want to go back to gp, as I will get a lecture, because I was ment to try and lose weight, which I haven't and I don't want to be a hypacondriac or what ever.

I told you I needed a rant, feel really down and just babbling on really over nothing compared to other peoples problems,

I hope people can make sense.

SHYGIRLAJB

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Re: Sorry feeling fed up, and feel the need to rant.

Hi,

thought I'd send you a hug looks like you could do with one

sorry your having a bad day must be something in the air( I've already had a rant earlier on in the day too !)

lilly-lou

Hi

Many Thanks for replying to my rant.

My online friend still hasn't got in touch with me either by text or messenger, I don't really know what to do. (I only asked to see if he was ok, even still, I thought he would have replied ).

I don't know if he is trying to mess with my head or what , . I know I seem to go on about this, I can't really help it. It doesn't help that I don't have any other friends, but why doesn't he just reply. . Sorry. Do you think I should just not bother talking to him anymore, or what, because I don;t really know what to do.

SHYGIRLAJB

Hello

Sorry to hear you feeling so down....

I too talk to a few people online as I never really feel like leaving my house at the mo, All i can really say is that sometimes people get busy, I have a chat with someone 1 day and don't hear from them for a few days and it gets me down too but they always reply in the end and i feel great lol. Dont give up on him I'm sure he will message you when he gets a chance

Thread Information