Thread: Relationship Problems

Relationship Problems

Hi All,

Is was just wondering if when people suffer with anxiety does it tend to make them more clingy? The reason I ask (and this a bit embarassing) is I split up with my ex over a year ago now and we still talk because we have a child and she said she left me because I was too cligny I do admit that when I am with someone I like to hold hands kiss/cuddle alot. Is this part of my anxiety making me like this or just my personality?

Re: Relationship Problems

Don't question yourself for being the person that you are. Some people in this world love their freedom and independence whereas others love to feel and be close to the one they love because they care about them and want to be there to support them.

To want to stay close to someone you love is a virtue and the right person would appreciate the love and care you hold in abundance so never question yourself for being the affectionate person that you are because there are many women who would Love your attributes.

wow two sensitive lovely men in one room xx

im was clingy, but i also 'tested' my partner to see if he loved me when we met too.

think its all due to anx

i would love an affectionate partner who makes me feel special

like bill says, u are u and a woman should celebrate ur caring and affectionate nature

love

milly xx

hiya bill is spot on with this, you dont question yourself because some of us are touchy feely and some arent. mayb your partner is the opposite to u so to her it was abit full on, but i for one love closeness and im a very huggy kissy touch feely kinda person and its great to feel tat way so dont u worry and never change because someone dont like that, all that means is mayb u was not suited but someone else will be perfect for you so dont change being u hun. huge hugs xxxx

Thread Information