Hello,

Usually I just do yoga and I have dance classes (tango and moulain rouge kind of dance)...yesterday I decided to do some cardio exercise so I did a thay boxing class, (I prefer class with more movement i just do yoga to try to relax), and I want to lose some weight. In the begining of class we jump with the rope, and after we run around the room, then we start with the boxing and kicking. I sweated a lot and during the rope and runing I hyperventilate, but then I was fine I stay until the end. The problem was 10 minutes after class, I felt very very dizzy, and my blood pressure was low, usually is 9 -12,8, 13...and after class was 7-10, I stay like this for a few hours, I eat sugar and eat salty things, I took a xanax because I start feeling panic and I was thinking I was going to faint or my heart was going to stop beating, I also used aromatherapy...I panic and hyperventilate...and this week I have been fine almost everyday, I even stop hyperventilating.
This also happend to you when you exercise?
Maybe I did to much exercise and I'm not use to it?
Many times I get breathless only by walking, I get tired very quick, I even get breathless when I clean the house...
When I try to do the cardio machines in the gym, I can only do it for 5 minutes...

Do you think cardio exercises helps with panic or it gets worse...my doctor always told me to go to the gym...and she also recomended swiming.

What is your opinion regarding panic attacks and exercise?

regards