Thread: AHHHH help

AHHHH help

my name is Leah
    i have suffered from panic attacks and anxiety for as far back as i can remember.

my panic attacks (well im hoping they are panic attacks ) come pretty much out of the blue . i feel dizzy , but i get this feeling kind of like i am out of my body . i am soo tired of being scared of having a panic attack
    another thing is i am akways worried about death , cancer , tumors , heart attacks , clots etc .
    if im not worried about me its my family
    i am soo tired of living this way , i want to be carefree like all my friends
    i want to be happy

Re: AHHHH help

Hi and you will get lots of support here,everyone is really friendly.We all understand how you are feeling and you will never feel alone here.

Hi Leah,

Welcome, you will get lots of help here, you can have a good rant and let off steam if you need to. There is always someone who will understand and offer help if they can.

I can relate to how you feel, its horrible feeling this way. I also look at other people and think why can't I be like them.

I don't know if you have read any of the info on the left of this forum it might be of some help to you, it sounds like you may have health anxiety. Have you spoken to your gp to see if he can help?

Take care. Anna

yes was on luvox and seraqual for a while but i thought i was ok and went of them .
    i aslo suffer from ocd witch is tiring .

thank you all for your reply my email is lubylou_lmd@hotmail.com

does anyone else suffer with health anxiety

Ohh sweetieee *big hugs to you*
    im like you, luckily im slightly better now, but i still have days where i worry about the most random things, but to me its very real..
    i see my friends sometimes and im actually jealous that they dont have to suffer with this, it really leaves you thinking 'why me?'
    keep trying to continue as normal with your life, and they should start to slowly go away, be patient, its not forever, just see this stage of your life as a setback xx

it is a bit like that i am not a jelous person but i do get jelouse to see my friends so care free !

the thing is i have no idea why these feelings and thoughts have suddenly gotton worse ] but yer ........

Thread Information