Thread: Chest Tremors

Chest Tremors

Hi all
    I am new to this site and hoping someone can help me...I have been ill for some time and through endless trips to the doctors i have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, joint hypermobility, TMJD, costocondritis, IBS bla bla bla. However what has also come along with this is anxiety and panic attacks. I am curently on medication and have been for 6 months but i am now experiencing what i can only describe as chest vibrations, they come on from no where but mainly as i am trying to sleep or relaxing, they do not hurt but are very uncomfortable and scary. I have tried to research these but some information i have stumbled across scares me even more. My doc has reassured me this is not heart related, is this anxiety related?? Please can someone help, i am now to scared to sleep and going to bed curled up with mu husband used to be my favorite time of the day. I now sleep on the sofa and have done for 3 weeks as i am scard to sleep. Any ideas anyone??

Re: Chest Tremors

Please take heart that your doctor has said it is anxiety related and try to relax about it, it is horrible and scary but I think you will find that most of us on here have the same thing. Sometimes if you cough this will stop the feeling. Try and go back to your bed and do some deep breathing to relax yourself before sleeping.
    Good luck
    Lesleyb

Re: Chest Tremors

Thank you, i am so worried that it isn't anxiety related. I will try the coughing. It seems to be in my left arm tonight. I just need to feel normal.

Thank you again x

Thread Information