I am new to this forum so hi everyone. I have had severe panic attacks, anxiety and been diagnosed with panic disorder since jan 2007 and am living in a constant state of panic. After a night of partying on a cocktail of drugs and drink i was admitted to hospital after my ecg showed my heart arteries going in to spasm, i was in hospital 8 days and had a echo which was normal a angiogram which was normal and blood tests which was supposed to show no damgage to my heart however my ecg was still up the wall. since that day my life is hell and i live in a constant state of anxiety. I am on 80 mg of propanyol for my heart rae and 30 mg of duloxatine for my depression. I have been in and out of hospital with palps and skipped beats, other than one blood test showing raised CK levels and eptopic beats and pvcs i have been told my heart ws not damaged my symptoms are nothing to worry about and i am ok, i have had councelling to try and accept that i am not in danger which has failed. I just find it so hard to accept such horrific symptoms are just panic i get acing heart, slow heart, fataigue, skipped beats eptopic beats dizziness feelings of unreality and impending doom, sometimes anxiety is so bad i just feel like running away but cant run from it it has ruined y life nearly lost me my job and if i didnt have such a supporting family and girlfriend dont know where i would be. A stress test also showed my heart to be strong yet i have all the symptoms of a damged heart and am worried about heart failure. My symptoms are a lot worse after a night on the drink, the following day i shake from head to toe feel like i am going to have a heart attack and get tight chest and dizziness i wake p not being able to breath yet my gp says it is all anxiety i dont know what to bealive anymore.