Thread: having a bad morning!!

having a bad morning!!

Guys,im having an awful morning!! i feel terrible im on day 9 of citalopram,ive just had an anxiety attck which oddly i controlled and told myself it was a nicotine rush!my boobs are killing me and i feel sick and i just dont want to go to work today!! i have to tho my job isnt a normal 9-5..the thought of smiley people today just doesnt appeal..i was convinced i was pregnant yesterday....wud be immaculate conception as my hubby had snip in jan...i need some support today xxxx

Re: having a bad morning!!

sending you lots of love!!

could you be pre menstrual? Also hope you dont mind me being really cheeky, is the snip 100% failsafe? (sorry)

hi hun

my boobs are killing me today too, i guess im in for a painful weekend.

keep going day 9 is early days yet pet.

lots hugs today millyxx

ps not too tight lol

keep going, take each half hour at a time and well done you for controlling panic attack. set yourself a goal to go home at lunch, then you only have morning to get through. then at lunch review the situation and if you're doing ok , which you prob will be, then set yourself another goal, like to go home at 3pm. you will get through the day. i'm on day 3 and did not sleep at all last night, i cannot keep eyes open so very tired but just cannot sleep i can't breathe properly and anxiety is keeping me awake. onward and upward though thinking positive x

thanks guys.xx i have decided to take the afternoon off..first sickie in 1.5years..im long overdue.i did a test yesterday and it was negative...stu hasnt been for his test results.im not sure if im supposed to be on i havent really had a period for about 9 years...all this contrecetion but ive been off it all since jan and had my first 'normal' period last month,last week i had a period like the end of a flow period....so now i feel even less normal as i thought my body was going back to normal...once again the anx sets in!!

try and chill hun

i find i cant take the pill with anx, it heightens my moods, huger highs and lows than now lol

mil xxx

congrats for making it to lunchtime, now relax and enjoy the afternoon...!!!

thanx guys i am feeling much better now and am having tea with my friend tonight...who i must add..is doing the cooking...and cutting my hair..ive explained in depth how i feel to my hubby who is alot more understanding now.i am so glad i found you all..x

Thread Information