Thread: Grey Hair...(sorry OT)

Grey Hair...(sorry OT)

NOw i am in no way blamin the citalopram, but i found my first grey hair yesterday ( i'm 30 ). This may be a turning point for me. I suddenly realised that my life is passing me by and time moves on and i am not enjoyring my life. I was 19 when first started being ill with anxiety and depression.11 years on and i feel much in the same place. Seeing that grey hair has made me determined to start getting on with life, and i'm really going to try hard with the help of the citalopram. I literally am turning myself grey with stress and i need to STOP!. Would i have that realisation 3 months ago? maybe not with same force.

Re: Grey Hair...(sorry OT)

Hi Scrumpy

Lol I noticed my first grey hair at the age of 16 so dont worry its the most natural thing in the world and its not due to Citalopram.
    The most important thing in your life right now is to get rid of this dam anxiety and get on with your life.

Best of luck

Andy

i started going grey at 15..................am now 36 and we a lot to the bottle lol

that is.....hair dye bottles

good luck scrumpy............grab life by the throat+get as much out of it as you possiby can

Hi there - I got my first one a couple of years ago (35) only not grey but white. I get another every few months and now have a grand total of about 12. I realise this post is not specifically about grey hair, but when I compare myself to my brother who has an 8" bald spot on his crown or my dad whose had a comb over for 30 years, I'll take the grey hair.

Krakers.
    Last edited by Krakers; 20-07-08 at 20:18. Reason: spelling

When your heads in the sand you can't see the wood for the trees - namely because you're staring at sand.

ive had grey bits for ages now. im 43.

its me lol

just like my baldy bits

milly xx

I have auburn hair (and loads of bloody freckles) and have only started seeing a bit of grey this year and im 54...so not too bad! xxxx

I don't have any at all, hair I mean , well not on top bit anyway with white on the sides but I am 61 so I guess it's sort of expected. I'm not a silver surfer I'm a shiny surfer , I can dazzle at 50 yards ,Lol.

Decca.

PS . I blame the Phenobarbs I was on in my 20s - Lol.

Thread Information