Hi Im new to this forum. I doubt that anyone will have the same problems as me, but I thought I'd ask anyway guys, just to see if anyone can give me a few pointers. Its a tad embarrassing but my problem started when I was about 16, I read a leaflet in a precription box that I had picked up from the doctors and It said that the side effects could be diarrhea. I was anxious about going out that night because of this and all night I was paranoid that I needed the toilet, so I was back and forth. Since then it gradually became worse, and I was continually thinking that I needed the toilet and if there wasnt one close I would have an accident. I then bagan avoiding going out in fear of this happening to me, its been 6 years now and when ever i attempt to do anything I have to go to the bathroom immediately, like my body physically forces itself to go because of the panic and then I start to have a panic attack.I cannot go anywhere at all because of this. I try telling myself that I dont need it but it only increases these feelings. Has anybody experienced anything similar with panic and the bowels? If not thats okay, thanks for your time anyway...Liz