I'm getting myself in a state (again!!) - a few weeks ago I noticed I had a small (smaller than a pea) sized "lump" on my upper cheek bone, under the skin. I thought at first it was just my cheek bone itself. It feels pretty solid. I made the mistake of googling "cysts" and came up with all sorts so I thought I'd ask here if anyone else has had anything similar?

I do have an awful habit of continually grinding my teeth and wonder if that has aggravated something. I also have "weird" sinus problems too I think. I've never had it diagnosed but my lower eye lid (?) is getting progressively puffy and feels quite cold?!!

I'm waffling again aren't I! I guess I'll have to pluck up the courage to go and see the doctor but being agoraphobic it's difficult cos I have to work out a lift from someone and fit that in with the appointment time (if I can get one!).

I've already imagined myself walking into the doctors saying "I've got a lump on my cheek, my eye is puffy and cold, I've got nasal/sinus problems but I don't want an operation !!!" Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Any words of advice would be much welcomed!!!

Wendy