Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help - Major Panic

Help - Major Panic

I can hardly type at the moment as i am shaking too much and cant believe what has happened and really dont know how to handle it. The duty governor has just rang from the prison to inform me that a prisoner has managed to get hold of my address. My paperwork for my accident was on the desk in the office, hence should have being locked away and when he went in the office to make a legal phone call he picked it up with his legal papers. He is from liverpool and a sex offender due to be bailed on wednesday, my head is totally wrecked over this.

Sorry dont know what else to say.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

omg Sal that is terrible. Please don't overract hun as it is very probable that nothing will come of this though I can imagine just how terrifying it is. It is really awful that those papers were not locked away as you should never have to be in this situation..All you can do is make sure that everything is locked and bolted at all times.

Do you know this prisoner at all?

Sarah

Hi Sal,
    That is a real sh** thing to happen, i cant believe someone left your details on the desk.
    Try not to worry, chances are he wouldnt even register the fact he had picked them up?
    Take care

Sal

Sorry to hear this.

There is not reason to believe that he will do anything with your address so try to be calm ok.

I know you are worried but why would he come after you?

Try to think rationally about this mate and take some deep breaths.

What are the prison going to do about it? What have they suggested or offered as support and help. It is their problem after all.

Hope you will be ok mate.

xx

Nicola

Hi sal,

I can imagine how you feel that is terrible, that should never have happened, He prob wont even give it a thought, he may not even have looked at it, but that is so scary, are they def, sure that he did pick it up, have they tried to get it back,

kairen x

Hi Sal

How can the prison let something like that happen? I can understand why you are panicking Sal but try to remain calm like the others have said.

What are the prison going to do about this?

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

what a terrible thing to happen -but i am sure you'll be fine

fran

Hi Sal, how terrible.Take care, im sure things will be fine. He will know that people know the info was at hand and will be alert, you would probably be the last person he would contact as hell know security will be high. He is probably desperate for a release where he can get away from his past, no disrespect Sal but hes prob sick of seeing you all and wants to go out and head for a new life.
    I would be exactly as you are Sal, keep us informed of actions etc, take care, love Alexis

I always try to be stong but this has beat me and i cant cope at all

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

hi Sal,

Are you feeling any better about it today hun? Just try to remember that chances are he won't do anything with your address as you are a prison officer. Sounds horrible but he would be much more likely to go for someone a bit more vulnerable, if anyone..

Sarah

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information