Thread: aching muscles

aching muscles

HI I was mrs green fingers yesterday and weeded all my patio I only used my right arm, I was exhausted yesterday anyway feel like Im bout 90 years old these days!!!and anyway last night I could hardly move my arm!It was throbbing horrendously It had pins and needles in it and it was that bad I was nearly crying with the pain, and started thinking oh my god Ive got ME or Im having a stroke!. I was panicking myself badly!. Anyway does anybody else get this after using there muscles?Dont know whether to go docs? X X X

If you spent the day weeding your patio, then it is only natural that your arm hurts. I'm sure it's nothing more than that..

hi kirgray,
    i spent yesterday redecorating the bathroom and went out for a walk and a drink with a friend and then went to the cinema. i had such tingly legs by the time i went to the bad i was really freaking out. anyway, i think the aching/tingling muscle thing happens when we overdo it and it sounds like that's what happened to you yesterday. hope you are feeling better today - if you are then i think there's no need to go to the docs.
    henri xx

hi I am the same . I am very lazy and do nothing for weeks and latley have felt a bit better and have started doing little jobs, and rway notice aches and pains the day after. Its becouse I am not used to exersize. tc. Vernon

Fatigued Muscles

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

thanks for that post Meg, it really reassured me

Re: aching muscles

I had been taking temazepam for 20 years and decided to come off it. I did it slowly then withdrawal sympotons hit . My gp took me off it and put me on diazapam. I have bee coming off slowly for 4 months an dam now down to under 1mg.I started some time ago with terrible pains in my leg muscles and my gp said it is arthritis.Now y legs are ok and the pain has gone to myshoulders and arms and my back. I know in my own mind that this is not arthritis-i,ve looked up these symptons on the internet. Some days i am ok others i can,t move especially after exercise. My gp has given me various tablets the las being steroids none have helped. i amliving on pain killers!i used to be so fit going to the gym 3 times a week. sometimes i wish i,d stayed on the temazapm. Anyone outthere know what to do?

Thread Information