Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: boy and i thought yesterday was bad !!!!

boy and i thought yesterday was bad !!!!

after bad day yesterday, and crying in the middle of greggs LOL,
    i thought well today has got to get better, oh no what do i do, god i feel so stupid, had to go and see my daughters head master, as she is 7 and struggling a bit at school, she was given work far to hard for her, which she should not have had, and she got very upset cos she couldnt do it. anyway i asked to see him, oh yes of course he said come in, what is the problem, to which i promptly broke down in tears how embarrassing he must think im a right nutter,

so that was at 9.30 what a start think i will just stay in today incase i do it again, god he must be thinking what a neurotic mother !!!!![Duh!] i just cant shake this crying thing sorry to bore you all just feel so stupid now.

kairen x

hello Kairen,

Please don't feel silly about what you did!! We have all done things like that before. I'm sure he didn't think you were being neurotic, probably just that you were a concerned, stressed mum..Hope you feel better soon!!

Sarah

Hi Kairen,

Sorry to hear your feeling bad hun. Please don't feel stupid you are so NOT stupid.

You obviously feel bad for your daughter so thats bound to upset you.

I get days even weeks sometimes where i get so very tearful and it doesn't have to be over anything in particular. You just have to say hello and im off! LOL and if someones nice to me as well! open up the flood gates!!! So i do understand how you feel and it's so hard to shift huh!

When i feel this bad sometimes i watch a weepy movie I know this sounds odd but i seem to get to a point where I cry myself all out. Then watch something to make you laugh.

Don't worry about all the crying though its a good form of realise hun!

Hope you feel better soon,

Love PIP'S XX

As the others have said Kairen, WELL DONE for actually going and facing the headmaster knowing how you already felt. So you cried, no one died and hey, you care! A lot don't!

We've all had weepy times in the past which is nothing to feel bad about, it'll pass and then you'll be looking back having a good chuckle about it.

Get on your air stepper thingy and pound it to hell!

Mark x

Hi Kairen, Sorry your day didn't start too well, it brought back so many memories to me - when my kids were smaller, i used to do exactly the same, be it if they got a school report that was good,parents evenings etc. i used to build myself up so much, whilst speaking to the person concerned, i would just cry, i know you feel embarrassed, but please don't you should be so proud of yourself for firstly getting to the appointment and secondly for being such a good mum for sorting out these probs.My kids take the mickey out of me for crying at nothing - i cried at the frozen pea advert the other night, in case the peas were too cold lol xx take care

Ahh, don't feel embarassed for crying - bet the head would much prefer that to some of the reactions they get.

I cried loads when I first had anxiety 5/6 years ago - it was for all the times I didn't cry and shudda.

Then in the last few years I've been scared to go down that path incase I couldn't stop. Infact really laughing hard sometimes I think, ooh this could go horribly wrong, laughing and crying are two sides of the same coin I think (I know which I prefer - I look damn ugly crying).

Had a brilliant weep during a film recently (snot, sore throat the whole works) I was just thinking it was me and my funny ways and I may have to leave the room or be slapped but then realised the noisy howling wasn't actually me it was my teenage kids (so obviously I'm now allowing non anxiety sufferers to have reactions too).

Love Piglet

Gosh, I wish I Could cry. I haven't been able to cry, I can't even remember when. I think crying somehow makes you feel a bit better, but then again perhaps not so if you can't stop crying. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Just remember there are others feeling just as bad, in their own little horrible worlds.

Thanks for the replies, they made me laugh, i do feel a bit better now after reading all the replies think i'll go on my airwalker bike thingy (ta Mark) then have a nice long soak and and early night, there again i will prob end up in chat room as usual LOL.. thanks again every one xxxx

kairen x

LOL Kairen - see you in chat later!! haha

sorry to hear you've been feeling really crap, Kairen.

Headmasters must see very emotional parents on a pretty regular basis, so don't ever feel bad about that.

You were doing the right thing going there.

Sorry I didn't get into chat tonight, but thanks for the woolen thongy thingy.

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information