Hello everyone,
I feel a bit bad posting about work again!!!
But here goes....
We employed a new purchasing manager 3 weeks ago after i decided i didnt want the stress anymore. Im sure they wanted to do it a long time ago but waited for me toadmit i couldnt cope - but thats another story.
Well i did really well the last fortnight and have tried to show him around the system (which doesnt work for love nor money).
It got to me a LOT hearing his negativity and huffs and puffs 9god i sound awfuL
But i got through it......by Friday i was absolutely worn out and looking forward to the bank holiday weekend!!
On Saturday i went out after much cajolement from my boyfriend, got in the car, drove down the hill where i had my accident (for those of you who read that), and felt absolutely AWFul. I thought i was dying. I came back home.
BY sunday, i had psyched myself up so much that i had to go out for his SAKE AND FOR our future that i actually managed to sit in the car CALMlLY and we went into Birmingham and had a really good day (not at first - i was doing the hanging near the exit thing)
But i got through it...and felt really proud!
SO PROUD AND HAPPY that on Monday i decided to do it again.
We went into Walsall and to cut a VERY long story short.....i dont know how i survived the journey, i was so tired, i made him pull over on the way there.. but i got out the car trying to face it..i grabbed his hand all the way theough town, i sent him into holland and barrett to buy some rescue remedy and you know what? i havent tried that stuff for ages but it seemed to have an affect.

I suppose at the end of the day i didnt feel up for work following that.....i havent been to work for two day
i text my boss yesterday and today...i have felt so knackered!!! Its a poor excuse and i would appreciate any thoughts.
I am so tired, i have struggled to get anythng done these last few days....and on top of that i am due to get my hair coloured at home tomorrow argh!! i hate people coming round haha

Why doesnt life sort itself out?

Sorry for going on and having an extended moan.. X