Thread: help

help

this all started two yrs ago with me going to the hospital for my heart racing and they had told me i have anxiety i didnt belive them i went to the hospital numerous times first for my head that i was having an anyerysm then my heart i was gonna die because i started getting palpatations they did numerous test and nothing then from there it was my stomach i was bleeding inside i had ulcers nothing now that there is nothing else to check in my body now i think im going crazy because i went to the hospital so many times for nothing it must be that im really going crazy i think about it all day i think what if i will hurt someone or myself even though i have a fear of dying what if i start hearing things what if i end up in the loney bin or become a shizo or bi polar what if what if what if is this all part of my anxiety or am i really showing signs that im gonna go crazy??????

Re: help

No you are definitely not going crazy. It sounds very much like panic attacks/anxiety. Negative thoughts are something most of us experience when we are having an attack. Read the links to panic and anxiety on the site. You will find a great deal of support and comfort here.

Veronica H

It definately sounds like anxiety. The 'what ifs' sounds like anxiety rather than symptoms of some of things you are worried you have. Keep strong.x

It's health related anxiety, i have it.
    I'm always seeking re-assurance from people, asking 'does this feel like a lump' or 'do you think i'm having a stroke.
    Luckily i'm able to laugh at myself but at times it can be very frightening. Have you spoke to your gp for re-assurance or talked about medication or councilling?

Thread Information