Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can i screammmmmmmm????

Can i screammmmmmmm????

I am reeeeeeeaally trying to practice being positive as ive had such a rotten time lately but what do u do when things carry on going wrong??Just smile and say hey thats ok i can deal with it?Or do u have to try and ignore whats going wrong and concentrate on whats going right which lets face it isn't alot for me lately.Ive been writing a positive diary of all the good things that happen in my day but the negative stuff is far outweighing it at the mo and has done for a long time.Is it all about getting a happy medium so u can see the positives and negatives in your life?I am so ready to scream when things go wrong but struggle to see when things go right.Am i making sense here?
    Ali xx

Re: Can i screammmmmmmm????

Hi hun,

You can scream as much as you like, if it helps. I remember feeling this way, felt like screaming, the battle that was within, positive V negative was sooooo hard at times. I felt like screaming. I did, ask hubby to take me to the beach, and do you know what I did, SCREAMED my lungs out, did it help, yes a little.

Hun, just what is it you feel goes wrong everyday, you say you have MORE negatives than posiitive, ohh hun, this is Mrs anxiety talking, it is sooooo hard seeing ANY positives when Mr A is about, she is always there saying, LOOK, this is happining, I told you do.

I know its dame hard for you right now and my heart goes out to you, but this is why working on anxiety IS DAME HARD. Mrs A, is always there, you have to push the postives, ask yourself questions, are my negative proven, are they big problems, are they small, can I work through each one, one at a time.

I don't know your day to day thinking hun, so can't help you on this, what I do know is, I started with my night time, the last things I thought about at night, I would push, push push positive thinking, try dame hard to think of nice things, this was not always possible, so I used a portable DVD playing, (with the lid down, so not to wake hubby) I did not want to be left with my thoughts. I needed to give my mind a rest from working on my anx, so I would do this and picture the film in my head, had seem it about 50 time, feel good movie, carry on films.

It is not easy changing the way we think hun, it does take time, even when it does start working Mr A is still there with her negatives, you have To really look for progress, HELP yourself see, thats why a diary is a good thing. I know if I felt this way, I would for a week or so just right my positive down, noo negatives, just positives.

Every one in life has good and bad things go wrong during there day, I could roll of a few myself, but this great site has given me tools, my negatives ARE not worth a thought. This is going to take time hun, lots of time, BUT YOU WILL win in the end hun.

So hun, what are you worries, do you want to talk about them, please vent on here if it help hun.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLLXX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"

---------------------------------

Aww ali,

scream all you want mate........... Talk about having ups and downs in life......... they're having a laugh, especially when at times all it feels like is having the downs and never the ups.

Its a tough road at times hun and all we can do is be here for you and support you all we can.
    It will get better ali, it always comes good in the end.

take care
    di xx

Hi Ali,

We spoke the other night, although we didn't really get much of a chance to talk, I've been meaning to write to ask how you are.

Because of the short time we spoke, i'm unsure on everything what is going on in your life at the moment. But, what I do know although I doubt it'll make you feel any better is that you have been doing so well in what you've managed to achieve so far on your own, with your business and bringing up two children, this can't be easy for anybody.

I'm sorry I haven't got much time and advice to give, I have to go out right now, but I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I'll try and pm you soon. As you already know, i'll be moving fairly soon, but we could keep in contact by MSN if you like.

Take care xx

hiya ali

from what i can tell you have been through a lot, it will take time for you to be able to cope with things when they go wrong
    hang in there

jodie xx

HeY there Ali ma buddie

I thought i heard this weird noise today in BAthgate must have been you screaming! Deep breaths and keep going hun it will get better im off the weekend will get in touch then

take care and a big hug

love Pooh xxxx
    I've crossed lines of words and wire, and both have cut me deep. I've been frozen out and I've been on fire, and the tears are mine to weep. But I can cry until I laugh, or laugh until I cry. So cut the deck right in half, I'll play from either side.

http://poohsworld-pooh.blogspot.com/

Thanx guys for your replies,just had a fair bit of stress with things at work this week which caused me to explode.But it has made me realise i have to get things in perspective and start seeing the positives in my life.Its just this year has been very hard for me and anything that goes wrong at the mo causes me to flip.But i will sort this ,i realise that anyone thats been through a hard time can get negative for a while and that you can come out of it.
    Jill thanx for your wise words,excellent advice you have given,Katie would love to chat on msn,just pm hun and we'll swap addys.Di,Pooh and Jodie thankyou for your support as well it is much appreciated xxxxxxx

Aww Ali!!!!!!

I am SO SORRY that I haven't been around these past few weeks to offer you the support that you so deserve! What sort of friend am I?

I agree you are having really bad time of it lately hun, but it will get better, there is light at the end of the tunnel!

You are a lovely person who thinks nothing of giving advice and supporting others when in need (I should know!!).

Please try not to be down (easier said than done I know), there is something special waiting for you just ariund the corner.

Lots of love and support for you Ali.

Karen xxxxxx

Karen don't be daft hun,you've had loads going on your end,i understand that totally,you've always been a great support to me!!!Will chat to you soon xxxx

Sorry I haven't read all replies. But I'd love to share my opinion.

I don't think 'Hope' should be a feeling we seek, but rather a belief we hold.

You can either view the world as a wonderful place or an ugly one.

You can either view life as a gift or a nightmare.

You can either view your problems - no matter how hard - as challenges and opportunities for growth and knowledge or you can view them merely as 'problems' and misfortunes.

Our view of reality is not 100% accurate. So why don't we just choose the view that will empower us to lead happy lives?

Hope is a choice, a belief more than it is a feeling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information