Thread: Dizziness

Dizziness

Sometimes when I am at work or at home I get a sudden dizzyness come over me. (its like a massive head rush) It all lasts for a split second. I get it when I am feeling ok and not worrying about anything. Has anyone else had these expereiences ?

I get the dizziness quite often. It is one of the most common symptoms of anxiety, one that most people get. I found that once it didn't svare me anymore, it went away..

Hi Martin,

I used to get this symptom alot even when I was feeling ok. As Sarah says it is the most common symptom of anixety. It dose go in time. With all of the symptoms the more you fear them the longer they last.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

You are being programmed all day, every day.
    You can't stop it, but you can determine if the
    programming is positve or negative.

Hi Edster

I too have the dizziness occasionally , not nice!! [xx(]
    Its amazing how I felt like fainting so many times and never actually fainted!
    If you're laying down or sitting and want to get up, make sure you do it slowly. Also , if you feel dizzy/faint , sit on a chair, and put your head between your knees (if you're flexible enough), helps the blood flow.
    I also feel dizzy / faint when I have vasovagal attacks, not often thank god, when the pulse and blood pressure drop. Very uncomfortable.
    Take care for now.
    Florence.

** Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.**

Hiya,
    Dizziness is one of the symptoms that seems to affect me on a daily basis even when i dont feel particularly 'anxious'. i also get the headrush feelings-even when i am just sitting down. In fact im going to the doctors today about it so wish me luck!
    Take care x

Hi there,
    I too suffer with dizziness, i understand what causes it, what i can do to eliminate it, but, sometimes, it just catches me unaware, and that's me done for a while, the head-rush thing i can really associate with. take care (and Emmie, do let us know how you get on.). Keep in touch Edster.

Emmie

Good luck with the doc, let us know.
    Take care.
    Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Hiya,
    Edster i hope you feel slightly more reassured. Florence and Carlin-thank you for your kind words- the doctor is referring me to an anxiety management course but he has also prescribed me prozac and valium (for emergency panics! lol) I am aiming not to take the valium at all and i am slightly concerned about the prozac but i guess its worth a try!!! I do feel like a bit of a loon now though and the doctor actually laughed when i told him my job is a support worker for people with schizophrenia! lol oh dear!
    Hope everyone is well xxxx

I get this too it also feels like im floating sort of for a bit after i get it ... i think its from the constant anxiety

~!~Caitlyn~!~

Thread Information