Hi all, I am new here. I had something strange happen to me a couple of weeks ago. I was just just messing around on my computer and playing music for my little girls when my eyes shifted and moved and I had double vision for about a minute or so. It actually seemed longer than that and I wondered if my vision would ever return at all. It did though. I was having a panic attack at this time but was unsure if the panic had caused this to take place or if the double vision had caused me to have a panic attack. It was so sudden. I have been having an increase in panic attacks recently. I am currently on risperdal, topamax, and zoloft which the latter has been successful in treating my panic attacks before. Something went wrong this time though. I called the hospital where I am treated on an outpatient basis and the psychiatrist on call said that I needed to be evaluated because it sounded like I was experiencing neurological problems. I was terrified. This was on a Friday so I had to wait until Monday before I could see my Primary Care Physician. On Monday I went in for my appt and explained that I wasn't quite sure if my panic attacks had caused this episode or not but that ever since I had pain behind my right eye and haedaches. The DR decided to schedule me for an MRI/MRA to rule out any chance of a brain aneurysm. Well a week later my results were back and there was no such aneurysm leaving my DR to conclude that when I get panicky that my cortisol and epinephrine levels go up and cause my blood levels to constrict and that this one time it caused my eyes to have a spasm of some sort causing a vision disturbance. Has anyone else here experienced anything like this? It actually felt like my eyes were crossed when this happened and I could not move them at all. I just wondered if I am the only one who has ever experienced such a thing like this.