Thread: Pure calm

Pure calm

I just wrote a thread but now doin another.....Just coming down from havin a panic attack...but was lookin on the net for natural remidies for them,and came across pure calm and mindsoothe does any one take this or know if it works or not? Only i cant be doin with the effects i get off pills doc give me!! Any one????

Re: Pure calm

Yes i ordered Pure Calm from America last year. Paid a lot for it and all i can say is, it was pure sh*t! Did nothing for me what so ever.

Mabelina xx

It probably works different for everyon but I got some anti-anxiety herbal pills, can't remember what they were called, and they had absoloutely no effect whatsoever. They were actually talked about on TV so my wife got me them but alas no effect.

All the best

Necthan

Thanks.....Guess will have to stick out these Citalopram....only my 3rd day on them,not feelin all that great but will see,somethin has got to work!!!!! :0)

Stick with it Laila, like you i have only just started Citalopram, i have been on them for a week, starting to feel a bit better, still getting the anxiety every night but feeling calmer as well so they might be doing something. i was told the first couple of weeks are the hardest but week 3-4 should be working by then.

Shone x

Hi all
    My Citalopram took about two weeks to kick in, then I found I was generally calmer and worried less. Stick with it.
    Best wishes
    Veronica H

Thread Information