Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got To Have All My Teeth Out....help!!!

Got To Have All My Teeth Out....help!!!

Hi

Im not a huge fan of dentists but I do go when I am supposed to

Today at work the first mouthfull of lunch I broke a peice off my tooth

Anyhow managed to not panic(mostly thanks to Gary 2.0) and went to dentist

He said he would just smooth the sharp edges. as he started another chunk of tooth came away

Ended up deciding that my teeth have all had it and he is gonna start pulling them out next month

So now I have a very uncomfy temp filling that Im not allowed to eat on so Im on a liquid diet till its all sorted

Has anyone else had one of these temp fillings or all their teeth out???

He is going to give me nice new teeth(he says)......he means dentures

I just feel awful.....

Luv Kaz x x x

Re: Got To Have All My Teeth Out....help!!!

hi kaz and poor u i hate dentists, i have not had any teeth pulled but ihad root canal treatment. i have a temp filling at moment have had it in for 3 months cos i have to have root treatment done on it and im bricking it, so i been so careful on this temp one and luckily its still in. hugs xx

due to smoking i was told i had to have all my teeth out, i am only 40. my friend had all her's taken out at 36. We later found out that she didn't need to have them out. if i was you get a second opinion, i still have my teeth 15 months later so don't be in to much of a hurry to believe all the dentist says

Hi Kazz,you poor thing My mum had all her teeth out quite early,something to do with having children and calcium!!!!!She coped really well.My dentist wont remove teeth unless they really really have to.

Hi hun .....due 2 abcsess twice i have had my teeth out ...not all but have a bridge on front teeth top and bottom and 5 gold teeth (which m thinkin of selling lol)

I had 2 have temp teeth top front and they were like match sticks I went everywhere wiv scarf on ..but my dad has his temp 1s and they were gr8.

most of my teeth are either bridges or caps covering teeth I had 2 have removed .........I hate dentists and paid each time 2 be sedated .

Im happy with my teeth now ..even if they arent actually mine lol...but spent 4 years with 2 false teeth at 29 so having teeth i dont have 2 put in a glass is brill.

ask dentist if u can have a bridge fitted if u have 2 have a few teeth out xxx

good look hun and u will b fine ....if I can do it any1 can honestly xxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

p.s ..bridges arent like dentures as they fitted in your mouth hun ..much better than the dentures I had xxx I have funny tales about my dentures lol xxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

YES get a second opinion just to be totally sure you need all your teeth out. are all your teeth falling apart or just one or two?

Aww poor you Kazz!

Well im not much help in your time in need as i am petrified of dentists(even the thought of it sends me into panic).

Just wanted to send you a hug mate

I keep watching the programme on tv "10 years younger" and boy do they look good when they have there new dentures fitted. I just wish i had the courage to venture to the dentist i certainly could do with 10 years taken off!

My mum and Father-in-law have dentures(had them fitted many years ago)they say its the best thing they ever had done after the problems they had with thier teeth, my mum especially states it as given her so much more confidence having nice new teeth.

Love

Andrea
    xxxx

hi your very brave going the dentist i petrified of them makes me ill the thought on it wish you well xx

kaz,
    Ive got a fear of losing my teeth. Yet I really hate my teeth as ive got a bridge on my front teeth that was done when I was 17 and that looked brill at the time, but because of receeding gums now due to my age looks horrible.
    Ive got friends that have false teeth and they look brilliant and in some ways I envy them.
    I think your really brave and im sure your new false teeth will look great.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information