Thread: Any advice?(not sure where to put this?)

Any advice?(not sure where to put this?)

I am sorry to bother you all.
    I have read up on all my symptoms and worries but cannot define what is actually wrong with me.
    Does anyone have any advice at all?
    Thankyou anyway.
    Love Sara x

Re: Any advice?(not sure where to put this?)

Hi hun,

It is no bother at all hun, that is what we are hear for, to help and support as much as we can.

Please, can you explane things a little more, it would be helpfull if we know what youe going through, eg, symptoms, thoughts, anything which you feel would be helpfull. We can only try and help if we know a little more info.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

------------------------------------------

"Every thought you think changes your
    biochemistry.
    Your hormones are effected by your
    thoughts.
    Pay attention to stuff that bring you
    joy.
    Look for things that bring you a
    SMILE"

---------------------------------

Sara

Have you read the Symptoms website page?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I've read all the pages but I can't put myself in a certain group.
    Well, I am only 15 so sorry if my worries sound pathetic to people who have real big problems but here we go:
    - it started at school (before hols) I had a series of quite severe panic attacks which came out of the blue. I had many of the typical symptom except they lasted too long and I was sick(is that weird?).
    - um, I am a bit of a worrier but I find myself constantly nervous and panicing over stupid things
    - I usually sleep 10hours minimum at night but I find I cannot sleep well and wake up at random times usually ridiculus times in a morning like 4am
    -I have alot of coursework to do but can't seem to focus on it which is worrying as I am expected full marks.
    -I find myself really self-conscious (like most girls my age are!) but it effects me quite badly.
    -having panic attacks at school seemed to annoy my friends, and now I worry around them, making it worse.
    -recently i get nervous left alone shopping (pathetic i know.)
    Anyway so I guess I just can't stop my worrying, have panic attacks & am reallly nervous out and when with other in big groups.
    Sorry if i went on a bit I am going a bit mad.
    Thankyou if you can reply.
    Love Sara x

Hi Sara

Firstly you are not pathetic and in a way i think it is harder at 15 because 15 can be a stressful time without anxiety, it doesn't matter whether huge things have happened to upset you or make you worry or little things. I think a lot of us can't really understand why we worry. It sounds like it is anxiety and sometimes what we are anxious about occupies our minds so much we don't realise it is anxiety. For example I was so worried I was going mad, I convinced myself I was going mad and didn't realise that what was actually happening was I was just being anxious about going mad. I think it would really help you to talk to people about it, can you talk to one of your parents? Perhaps speak to your doctor so that they can confirm it is anxiety. It will pass eventually. Well done for coming onto this site, there are people here who have and are experiencing what you have so feel free to write anytime.

xxx

Thread Information