Thread: advice needed

advice needed

hey, something has really been making me anxious, although it is something that i did quite a number of years ago. the thing is when i was about 15 and i'm now 21, i did a quiz on a DVD which was titled by asking you questions was able to calculate when you are going to die and when i did it, it said i would die in 2026 when i will be 39 and lately i have really been worying that this may be true. i don't wanna spend the next 18 years worrying over this, do you think this could be true? any advice?
    Please reply
    Love Louise Xxx

Re: advice needed

Defintely not true. Those things are just hoax's. They can be very scary though. That is why I would never ever go to a pyschic or anyone like that because no matter what they said I would be convinced its true. The best advice I can give is completely forget about it. Just live, if you spend your time worrying about dying than it has won.

Re: advice needed

These things are rubbish and evil.
    It can not work out when you are going to die. And like you I'd be worrying about it too !!

No one can. Dr's can try to predict a rough estimate depending on your lifestyle but people change their lifestyles.......

Just put it behind you as a teenage thing (like the time my mate freaked me out with her oujji board activities!). It isn't worth thinking about.

Thread Information