Thread: anyone tried reiki

anyone tried reiki

Hiya ..Im having Reiki done today and was wondering if anyone else has had it and what they thought .....I know its an individual thing and everyone will feel different but would like to hear off people who have had it done .....Thanx....xxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Re: anyone tried reiki

i did once, it was odd, it did make me feel calm, i feel a strong connection with the woman who was doing it, could have been in my head tho!
    it was ages ago but it did feel calming

I had my Reiki yesterday and found it very relaxing ..I would definately have it done again ..its a very strange experience but a very calming one xxxx

Id say give it a go 2 anyone whos anxious xxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Hi

Im a Reiki Master Practitioner. I'm glad your session went well. Everyone does have a different feeling/s, but in general you can expect to walk away from your session feeling very relaxed. As soon as you have your first session, the energies will then direct themselves to where they are best needed, to balance out your body and mind. Its an individuals choice, but it is good if you can have 3 sessions to feel a good benefit.

Hope this helps.

PS. I bet your all wondering why im on this forum. Its a lot easier to help other people with there needs, than help yourself, with your own. Although, I do practice Reiki on myself, maybe not as often as I need. :-)

Emma

Reiki, imo, is fantastic!!!!! 2yrs ago, I had several wks of Reiki. It was not an instant cure for my panic & fear of going on holiday..... but it was very relaxing and I really do believe that it helped me get over the worst of my agoraphobia & fear of travelling. I still am not a great going on motorways or on going on holiday or flying, but If I am honest with myself I do know that I am so much better than I used to be. I really do believe that those wks of Reiki was the beginning of the end of my phobias. (not at the end yet, but well on the way). As I say, I still have them but they are not nearly as intense ..... that's why I say it's not an instant cure, but a very gradual one, which IMO is better than nothing. For instance, when I go on holiday now I only start to get that horrible fear and panic about 1 wk before I go instead of months before I go. When I do travel the fear is still there but it is no where near as bad as it was, and when I arrive at my destination, I only feel the fear and panic for the rest of that day and then I can enjoy the rest of my holiday.

The actual Reiki treatments where soooo fantastic, so relaxing and it really makes you see things in a different light.

So I am a big fan of Reiki and would recommend anyone to try it.... I realise that everyone has to find the treatment that clicks with them so some may find that Reiki does not click with them, but you won't know that until you try it.

Good luck

Thread Information