Hello there - I am new to this site and hope that someone might be able to help me. I have suffered from panic attacks on and off for as long as I can remember. They can just come on really quickly and I need to vomit - in the past I have embarrassed myself by vomiting in public (including on my wedding day!) but other times I have had to rush to the toilet. No one really knows that I suffer in such a way as I have been very good at hiding it or linking it to something else like an infection or period pains etc. I have just returned from a weekend away with my husband. We are very happy together and were really enjoying ourselves but after a meal out I found myself rushing to the toilet where I vomited. I managed to hide it and he doesn't know. The next day I didn't feel great but told him I was tired but I spent the whole day dreading our next meal out - while I wasn't sick then I didn't enjoy the meal as I was worried the whole time. Triggers tend to be things like - remembering the last time I was in a restaurant I was sick and then when I think about it, I develop an awful feeling of sweating and sheer terror as well as the nauseous which can't be ignored no matter how hard I try. I know I should but I don't want to go and see my doctor as I'm embarrassed etc but was wondering has anyone else experienced anything like this and does anyone have any advice. Many, many thanks