Hiya .........another thread by me ..but feeling confused .

those of you who know me know I suffer panic disorder and agoraphobia and anxiety daily ....anxiety at the moment is me .

I have been having counselling ..CBT and have been getting out more ..not as much as I should but Have been going out ,even went out for 2hours last night for a meal ..which is a HUGE step 4 me .....but .....people (not on here I mean outside friends /work colleagues )have been saying Oh im so glad to hear you are better ..or wow bet you are so proud ..BUt I dont feel better and I dont feel proud I just feel I have managed with that situation but still feel anxious and Im glad when Its over ......i feel like a fraud sometimes because I dont know how i feel.....I should be so pleased with the achievements Ive made but I dont ....WHY ?

I just feel like Im doing it bacause I have to but then dont get excited about accomplishing it .........I think I have had such a negative outlook for sooooooooooooo long and really dont like myself that I find praise etc very very hard 2 accept ..so find it hard 2 praise myself xx

sorry for waffling on just feeling confused xxxxx

best wishes to u all xx
Titchjd xxxxxxxx