Thread: Going mad

Going mad

Hi, ive been told im suffering health anxiety after suffering from many symptoms eg headaches etc.I also suffer from PND(my little girl is 16 months old) The lastest symptoms being i am really struggling to think, its like my mind is a bit of a fog, its driving me insane. I am constantly tired, its not like a normal tired where you can just go to sleep and when you wake up its gone, its like a extreme tiredness where i cant do anything without being like a zombie, does anyone else ever feel like this?
    I cant stand the way im feeling.
    I also keep feeling really nausea, it gets to the point where i run to the bathroom thinking its going to happen but then it never does, this is mostly in the evenings and sometimes when i havent eat for a few hours. My whole body feels weak,but mostly my arms, sometimes i feel like im struggling to pick things up. I also feel dizzy but i dont know if this is due to me having a baratruma(sp?) ear since may, and i constantly feel like im shaking.
    I think my biggest health worry would be having a brain tumor, which i thought it was at first because of the symptoms that i was having way back in april, i got over the fact that it wasnt but its just recently come back into my mind, because the last few days/weeks i feel worse again. I just worry incase the doctors have got it wrong, the only thing that makes me think that is because my cousin as got one and it took them a while to confirm it because they just kept telling her she was being silly. I know i should accept i havent but its hard when i no so may people who have been told wrong things by there doctors, i just cant cope!!!

Re: Going mad

am sorry to hear you are having a bad time me too am scared the docs have got it wrong i am sure i have something wrong with my brain is so scarey, i am ok then it creeps back again i have thought i have had one for 11 years and i am still here but i still worry what if what if i understand how you are feeling i have been having stabbing pains in my head for 4 days now and i am petrified if i go to sleep i wont wake up or will wake up with servere headache which could lead to something sinister, is horrible you arent alone xxxx

Thread Information