Thread: It's all too much today.

It's all too much today.

Really really at rock bottom. Well and truly fed up of anxiety, paranoia, panic attacks, depression.. the lot. Wondering if it will ever go away and I'll feel happy like I did once upon a time.. but all that I seem to be achieving is a new symptom every day.

Will I ever really win this battle?

Re: It's all too much today.

You will win the battle, don't give up hope. I guess we all have horrible days but are here to support each other.

I get fed up of my panick attacks, I really do sympathise with you because I know what you mean when you say your wondering if it will ever go away and you'll feel happy again like you used to.

I'm sure there are many other people here that feel the same.

Lots of hugs to you. It goes get better. I was at rock bottom with anxiety PA and depression, could not even get out of bed to go to the loo at one point when I was really really bad.

It is a slow rocky road but it does get better. Citalopram for me helped the depression and gave me a break from PA and anxiety. I am off them now. I sill stuffer from some symptoms of anxiety (more so atm as I am under a lot of stress).

Hello,
    Im new on the site, i can be one of the people to say to you that things def do get better, i dont know about anyone else but one of the best things i ever did was buy an mp3 player when i was going through what i would call my recovery ! it was in my pocket all day long and even at bedtime. I wouldnt leave the house for over a year, i copuld barely move through fear of fainting or dying. I downloaded some music, mainly really jazzy stuff to lift my mood and even made me want to sing, i also downloaded relaxation audio, and every day even two three times through out the day, just lay on my bed and relaxed, it was hard at first to relax, but eventualy you get there and is really really worth it, i will swear y the relaxtion to being my first big step to recovery, to feel peace just for 10 mins was a gift at the tim, as i said it got easier for me the more i did it. The jazzy music, i just cleaned the house, gardening allsorts, the idea is the music, if your listening to it, you cant really be thinking of anything but what your listening to, and at the end of my days i realised how much i had done around the house and how much i hadnt thought about my anxiety. Just an idea to give your mind a break ! Its was my light at the end of a tunnel to finaly get a day were i hadnt constantly spent every minute from waking to sleeping thinking about anxiety and dying ect ! every minuite without it is prescious ! it became days, obviously i had to put much more work in than just buying an mp3 lol, but it gave me the break i needed to move on !

I find it helps to go for a long walk with some music to listen to. It helps me to relax and to get out of the whole stuck-in-the-house regime.

Thread Information