Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: increased dose mirtazapine

Re: increased dose mirtazapine

Hi Jo. Glad you have picked up today. Hope it continues matey.xx

hi jo luv thats how i feel like its allways at the back of my mind am i going to be ok today or not should not feel like that its sad i no no iam going back full time 9hr shifts iam due to see the works dr on tue so will ask him if i can just do late shifts coz the 4am starts kill me then wed iam back in training coz i hav bn off for 5months . then iam in for 2 then off for 4 so all good not back on a long week let me no how u get on with the med did not want to up them coz some1 on hear said that u feel down again when u increas so didnt want to feel like that again xxx

hi jo hope ur ok not heard from u in a couple of days how ru doing iam back to work 2moz i forgot to take my pills last night so thought i would be crap 2day but was fine dont want to count my chickens and run b4 i can walk but hope it keeps gettin better xx

Hi Maria, was going to get in touch to wish you well with work, let me know how you get on. I still feel a bit dopey and have a bit of down mood when I first get up but as the day goes by I pick up and start to feel better. Still have the rest of this and all of next week before I go back to work. Waiting for my manager to contact me to meet up next week for a catch up and discuss my return to work hours. I shall be doing around 3 hrs to start with and gradually build them up. My replacement treadmill came yesterday so have started to go back on that to gain some strength etc, all should help. Anyhow Good luck for work and please keep in touch let me know how it goes...glad you are feeling good. Jo.xx

glad to hear ur also doing well. i did quite well could not sleep thoe last night as i was worrying about going back to do my training well i got 91%in my xray exam and can still take a gun apart and put it back together so havent lost it i hope we all keep going this way and let me no how u get on with work take care luv xxx

Hi Maria, Thats fantastic!!! Bet that gave you confidence. By the time you read this you will of done at least your 1st shift back and I bet you were fine?? It is just that initial thought of going back. Its quite hard for me as I am in a managerial role so cant just go in and blend amongst the others. My Manager is to do a briefing with the staff before I return though so they dont all keep asking me questions. I just want to go back and get on with it, cant stand the thought of everyone asking how I am all the time....I know it is concern but alot of it is just being nosy!!!JO.xx

hi jo luv i did quite well when i went back to work the staff and managers was great i got all the questions of people they dont no what to say to u when u say i lost my mind lol they r all simpathetic if u say i had an op or broke my leg but hay never mind . i hope ur doing fine iam still on my meds only 15 mls still how did u go and how long did that down feeling last keep in touch luv maria xx

Hello Maria,

Great to hear from you...have been wondering how you got on...am so pleased it went well. I am due to go and see my manager in store tommorow and talk about my return next Monday...I have drawn out a plan of hours starting on 3 per day then increasing by 1hr per week for 4 weeks by which time I have a weeks holiday and then after that I intend to go back full-time. I hope she will agree to the hours am sure she will as I was told when I went back it would be on my terms.

I am now into my 2nd week of the increase to 30mg and the depression has lifted, I dont feel very sleepy now when I wake up either which is good. My appetite is not too good though especially in the mornings...I find I pick up late afternoon/evening, thats good for me really cos at least I'm not pigging out all day!!! That "down" feeling has almost gone. It's a bit difficult for me to judge at the moment as I am feeling a little anxious with my pending return to work so until I get that hurdle out the way I wont be able to tell properly.

Not everyone knows the reason why I have been off at work, only my manager and those who are close to me. I intend to keep it that way, my manager will brief them all this week about my return and ask that they allow me to go into work and just get on with it...I know alot of people just care but I really dont need it, especially in my position (I am a Team Manager). So hopefully all will go o.k.

Will definately keep in touch and hope you do too. How are you feeling on the 15mg?? If you are o.k then I would stay where you are cos obviously you dont really need to change anything that feels o.k.

Love Jo.xx

hi jo how is it going ? ok i hope have u gone back to work yet i have bn back about 3 works and all is going not to bad at the moment thank god i dont want to up my dose i want to try and get of them if i can i have put so much weight on so thats not good i have about 4 stone to get wich bn on these is a no win it just seems to be piling on what can we have a good body or depressed let me no how u get on at work work have helped me with my shifts i dont start at 4 or 5 am now i start at 7 so thats a start its just long days 8 and 9 hr shifts but i carnt have everything take care and keep in touch xx

Hello Maria,

Lovely to hear from you....I wondered how you were doing. Glad you are doing well and that you start work a bit later, makes it easier for you.

I have just completed my second week back at work, I did 3 hrs the first week and then just done 4 this last week, next week 5 then 6, we then go away to Cornwall for a week and when we return I intend to go back to full time, fingers crossed. I have been feeling really well, work has helped and I have re-gained the confidence I lost whilst been off so long.

The weight is an issue for me too, I darent go on the scales, I dont think I have gained too much as my clothes still fit just some are a bit tighter, I do an hour every day on the treadmill and do lots of floor excercises so I think this is what is keeping it at bay but not making me get much smaller...I already had a weight issue. As you say though its either that or suffer depression and I know which I would prefer!!! Once I go back full-time I wont be able to do an hour everyday on the treadmill but then I surpose I will be more active at work, I will still make sure I go on at least 3 times a week though.

Anyhow keep in touch, love to know how you are doing.

Take care
    Jo.xx

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information