I know a lot of you have sleep issues, so if this has been discussed up the wazoo please feel free to point me in the direction of the door.

I haven't had much trouble with sleep unless I mix medications. It doean't matter what I take or when, it interacts with the paxil and I wake up several times a night.

This time it's different. I'm not mixing meds, but I can't seem to get to sleep. I seem to have only 2 modes. Either I'm wide awake or I'm asleep. yes I'm tired during the day but when I go to bed I'm wide awak way past when I need to be...last night it was almost 1am when I fell asleep.

Waking up is extreemly hard. My alarm is set for 6am and I hit the snooze a couple of times before I get up...normally. Well all of that I do with the exception on getting out of bed. I seem to fall asleep and wake up about 7am instead (this is after the time I need to leave to make work on time). I have been getting to work anyware from 1/2hr-1.5hrs late because of this. HB's solution, for now, is that he'll get up with me to make sure I do get out of bed. It's a great temporary solution but when he gets work I fear I won't be able to get up and get the kids ready and myself to work on time.

Although I won't rule it out, I don't really want to keep taking sleep-aids everytime I need a good nights sleep.