Thread: Update-Crisis prevention team.

Update-Crisis prevention team.

Hi there,
    Writing down on here seems to help i don't know why but here goes.Crisis team are still coming round more or less everyday unless i'm at the Priory. My mood seems to have improved slightly but my minds still racing.
    Saw Dr at Priory today and he's leaving the meds as they are and have to see him next week.Hes referring me to a psych on the NHS and thinks it will be for the best because Bupa have a habit of not funding if you've been having treatment for a year or more and he seems to think my problems are more of a long term thing so he thinks it will be for the best and tend to agree with him.
    I'm still going to continue to see the psychologist at the Priory though so i'm pleased about that.One thing i am worried about is work and having to keep going out to hospital in works time.
    Apparently in the Employee handbook it mentions that if you have a disability mental or physical you are allowed to go for appointments so think i'm worrying again about nothing.
    Sent an email to my manager today explaining i'm really worried about my appointments and whether i'm going to get sacked and didn't even get a response back from them. I sent an email to HR the day before asking to see them and got an email back saying she'll try to see me today but haven't heard anything back from them either today.
    MMmmmmm!!! it's making me wonder why not???
    Anyone shed any light?

Re: Update-Crisis prevention team.

from what i gather to qualify for the act u need to have had a formal diagnosis for 12 months to be covered

praps ur employer is checking relevant legislation. on the other hand it could just that theyve been busy and not had time to respond

try not to think the worst hun. u have a job and employer until u hear otherwise, worrying about it will only prolong ur anxiety epsiode

they may ask u to go to occupational health for them to asses ur illness and see if ur fit for work

take care

milly xx

Thread Information