Thread: feel lousy

feel lousy

hi all, feel horrible today. I have been fine for a few mths now. But about 5 this morning, i woke up with such bad chest pain. I know I was probably just laid funny but it scared me & I feel awful this morning. I have had about 4 hrs kip & I drank more wine than I should have done last night, do thats probably whats making me feel rubbish right? I feel like I can't breathe properly & I keep getting pains in my wrists so I keep thinking its something its probably not. feel like crying & I am on my own all day too. Dunno what to do with myself. :(

Re: feel lousy

Hi Janey, you are probably right about over indulging. Alcohol and anxiety don't mix and can leave us feeling pretty vulnerable. I would suggest that all the discomfort you are experiencing is down to this! Why don't you slip your jacket on and take yourself out for a walk (even just around the block). Fresh air can work wonders and the exercise can boost your energy levels. Give it a try and see if it helps!

thanks pink, i think i will. got to wait in for a delivery but will do this aft. Typical weather eh? so nice yesterday & today horrible! I knew I shouldn't have washed the car yesterday, always rains day after you wash the car... lol

hi Janey,
    having to much wine will make you feel like rubbish for sure (especially for us lol)! sure the pains in your wrists and your breathing is just that darn anxiety! sorry your feeling bad. your gonna be fine! try watchin something funny on T.V. it helps me. sure your chest pain is anxiety also. if you need to talk you can pm me. hope you feel better!

Thread Information