Thread: Buzzing sound in right ear

Buzzing sound in right ear

hi,

i started having panic attacks about a year ago, but after a few months they stopped but i still had anxiety problems. i still get twitches and sometimes my breathing pattern changes.

i have just sat about 6 of my university exams this week and i have been under a lot of stress, i finished yesterday and i thought id listen to some music to calm down etc, but i woke up this morning at about 6 with a loud bussing sound in my right ear, i dont know if i have damaged it etc or if its due to anxiety. however the bussing sound is no as bad as this morning at 6.

Can someone tell me if thats related with anxiety or shall i go and check this out at the docs, i am also suffering from stiff neck and feel a little dizzy, loss of balance - but i sometimes get that when i am stressed etc

thnks

haz

Hi Haz

Ear problems can cause dizziness and loss of balance, it would be wise to see a doc just to be sure..
    Let us know.

Take care.
    Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

hi Haz,

I think people with anxiety can experience noises in their ears, Wait a while and if it doesn't go, go see your doctor to be sure..

Sarah

Hi Haz,

I have had the buzzing sounds in my ears before and I know how you feel................its scary.

I'm no expert but I am pretty sure this is due to anxiety and so is the light head and dizzyness.

I am also suffering from a neck pain at the moment which is really freaking me out.

Its on the base of my skull on the right hand side and seems to shoot up above my right eye every so often.

Does anyone know if this is normal with anxiety ??? (new one on me)

Sal X[:I]

S Hill

Hi Sal x

What you have is tension, probably in your back , shoulders and neck which can give headaches, pains behind the ears, and above the eyebrows, etc etc...its very common with anxiety to have muscle tension, get a good massage, or do some stretches, this should help.
    Take care.
    Florence.

hi all

thanks for all the replies, i am feelin a lil betta now, the ringing was really bad this morning but its much better now.

the same thing happened to my friend, he said tht it was due to anxiety and his went after a few days just hav to be patient

ok thnks again

haz

Hi Haz

Glad to hear you feel better and that the sound in your ear has eased..

Take care.
    Florence.

Hi Haz

I also get the buzzing noise in my ears.

Glad you are feeling better now.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi there
    I have been suffering the sore/tight neck and back of head foer days now - Makes me feel sick too.
    Anyone knowhow I can get my shoulders to drop to their normal place instead of around my ears?
    Thanks
    Phill

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Haz,

I have had the buzzing sounds in my ears before and I know how you feel................its scary.

I'm no expert but I am pretty sure this is due to anxiety and so is the light head and dizzyness.

I am also suffering from a neck pain at the moment which is really freaking me out.

Its on the base of my skull on the right hand side and seems to shoot up above my right eye every so often.

Does anyone know if this is normal with anxiety ??? (new one on me)

Sal X[:I]

S Hill

<div align="right">Originally posted by Sal x - 25 May 2005 : 11:20:32</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Yesterday's History,Tomorrows A Mystery,Today Is A Gift - Thats Why They Call It The Present

Thread Information