Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irritated Mole

Re: Irritated Mole

Quote Originally Posted by mummyto4 View Post
    Thanks Helen, I am trying not to worry but when I got the letter to confirm my appointment I just went to pieces. I saw 2 drs about it and they both said similar things, the 2nd one in particular said that he thinks I may be worrying unnecessarily and even questioned as to whether it was a cyst and not a mole so funny you should say that! but I was told by a previous doctor that it is a mole (light brown, small). I think getting the appointment letter and a leaflet that was attached scared the life out of me when I read it. My husband said the leaflet is standard procedure but since reading it I have been in a constant state of worry and upset. Heaven knows how I am gonna get to the appointment on Tues I am so scared.
    Thanks or your reply, its good to know I am not alone.
    x
    Aww, hun! I know exactly what you mean. I bet the leaflet scared you, but I agree with your husband...it will be completely standard procedure to include it and nothing to do with your mole in particular. Mine is light brown too and not so small--you may indeed have a cyst in it like mine. As I mentioned above, I've had flare ups with mine for YEARS, it's only in the last few months since my HA has come out that I've been getting freaked about such things. Keep reminding yourself that 2 doctors have said they don't think you have anything to worry about, and let us know how you get on. In the meantime...more

Re: Irritated Mole

Thanks again Helen - If I manage to get through Tues without passing out I will be back to let you know.
    xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information