Thread: Need to have an operation.

Need to have an operation.

Hi all,

I just got back from the Hospital ( ENT ) after complaining of headaches to my GP for god knows how long. Anyway, to cut a long story short they say i have a problem with my septum , or atleast i think thats what they said. I go for a pre OP next week, then the real thing shortly afterwards. Craping it a little as the last OP i had, i struggled to wake up from, plus i'am a big softy anyway .

Re: Need to have an operation.

awww sending huge hugs your way hun and we are all here for u to support you.

try not to worry, although i know thats easier said than done but atleast after its done u will feel better.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiy m8 .....big big hugs m8y x

Try not 2 think about what happened before just think once it is done you will be better x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

Paulos

You have been quiet??? U ok? So your having an OP, well hun you have awful ENT probs so hopefully this will sort you out & stop your HA!!

Nicola misses your pretty face come say hi xxx

Hi guys,gals,

Thanks for the replies. Yeah your right i will try to put it to the back of my mind doubt it will be for a few weeks yet anyway. Amazing how its gone undiagnosed for a decade, but there you go . Its probably the main thing holding me back now, if i can get rid of these headaches then i'am further down the road to recovery.

Cheers Paulos

Quote Originally Posted by Pauluk View Post
    Hi all,

I just got back from the Hospital ( ENT ) after complaining of headaches to my GP for god knows how long. Anyway, to cut a long story short they say i have a problem with my septum , or atleast i think thats what they said. I go for a pre OP next week, then the real thing shortly afterwards. Craping it a little as the last OP i had, i struggled to wake up from, plus i'am a big softy anyway .
    Hi,

A couple of years ago, I suffered with terrible headaches, so I went to see a ENT (private).
    He suggested my septum was bent and I had the operation but it did not cure my headaches, as it was trension in the end.
    Like me though at the time, anything is worth a try and yours may well be caused by your septum.

Red
    Last edited by reddevil; 04-10-08 at 14:27.

Im not sure which operation your having but i got eye surgery coming up and the logistics made me cringe.

Mine stemmed from headaches also.

All the best and post up after to let us know how it went,

CONS

William Butler Yeats

MY STORY: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42149

If I were you (to put your mind at rest) I would speak to your doctor again, this time take a notebook. ask the questions, you want to ask.

Operations are extremely routine these days, and the risks are very very small..

Your operation will be short and the results no doubt will outweigh any negatives

Thread Information